March 25-26,2019. Uyo.
September 23-24,2020. Abuja.
- Research indicated that organizations loses an estimated 5 percent of their annual revenues to fraud, thus there is need for a strong anti-fraud stance and proactive, comprehensive approach to combating fraud is clear.
- As organizations increase their focus on risk, they should take the opportunity to consider, enact and improve measures to detect, deter and prevent fraud.
- This course will explain how organisations can integrate anti-fraud initiatives, including Data Analytics, into their risk management programs to:
–Identify, assess and manage fraud risks from all sources
–Support fraud risk management initiatives by establishing an anti-fraud culture and promoting fraud awareness throughout the organization
–Develop a system of internal controls to address the entity’s fraud risks
–Address and respond to any identified instances of fraud
Target audience :
- Controllers and corporate managers
- Forensic and management accountants, accounts payable and financial analysts
- Governance, risk management and compliance officers
- Internal and external auditors, CPAs and CAs.