March 16 -19,2020
@DeVine Plus Hotel ,Opebi, Ikeja,Lagos.
Course Overview :
“Only those organisations that can provide up-to-date, transparent and forthright financial reporting will secure future investors and maintain the support of their shareholders and stakeholders…
Learning points of the training include:
- A thorough grasp of the standards and basis for financial reporting
- Appreciating the benefits of adopting IFRS, including the people, system and business implications
- Identify the presentation and disclosure requirements
- To provide solutions to issues and challenges of IFRS conversion
- Apply the standards to solve practical accounting and tax problems.
- The IFRS academy is also an ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), United Kingdom, certification training for the prestigious CERTIFR (Certificate In International Financial Reporting) qualification. Participants would have the option of registering for and writing the online exams, conducted by ACCA, at the end of the training. Get further details about this certification at https://www.accaglobal.com/africa/en/qualifications/glance/certifr/overview.html
- Finance, accounting and audit staff, including managers and directors.