April 13-14, 2020. -Asaba
Ocober 19-20,2020 -Abuja
- Explore financial statements as they relate to financial audits
- Review accounting basics and examine cash flow statements to see how they can provide indicators of where the money is and what it does
- You will cover ratio analysis tools that can be used for analyzing the Statement of Financial Position, to pinpoint areas of high risk, and discover the critical relationship between the income statement and the organization’s operations
- You will investigate ways to uncover improper accounting practices that signal potential fraudulent transactions
- Acquire value-added skills that will help you identify risk areas in all aspects of the audit process.